Intex Aqua Lions 4G Flash File Firmware Download
With headquarters in New Delhi, Delhi NCT, India, a few years back Intex was India’s second-largest mobile phone company by sales. Intex was founded by Narendra Bansal back in 1996. Intex is an Indian smartphone, consumer electronics, and accessories manufacturer company. But in the last years, Intex has lost its battle and now holds only a few per cent market share in the manufacturing of the mobile device.
Intex Aqua Lions 4G is a budget 4G smartphone launch by Intex in February 2017. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels at a pixel density of 196 pixels per inch (PPI). Intex Aqua Lions 4G comes with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage that can be expanded using microSD card up to 64GB. The Intex Aqua Lions 4G runs Android 6.0 and a 2000mAh removable battery powers the smartphone. The smartphone also comes with all the basic functional features that include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG and FM radio.
As the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmellow Operating System, the OS is quite outdated and lack of updates may significantly affect the performance of the smartphone. You can follow this tutorial to learn how to install the flash file on your Intex Aqua Lions 4G smartphone.
What is the Intex Aqua Lions 4G flash file?
Before installing the flash file let us see what is a flash file and what are the different functionalities it is working on. Usually, the flash file consists of 4 main software components. The definition of the flash file is as follows it is an Operating System Software that manages mobile hardware using the capabilities of different software components. First is the Operating System, it is the chief software component of all the four components and helps the user to use the mobile device by harnessing the power of the hardware present on that device. Second is the kernel which acts as a manager to manage disk and memory of the device. The recovery image helps the device to start up when it is not functioning properly. The bootloader loads the operating system into the memory of the device when the device is switch on.
If any of the mentioned software components are not working properly and a factory reset is not solving this problem then installing the flash file reinstalls all the software components and can help you resolve this issue.
Below are the steps you can follow to install the flash file to your device. You will see how to install the flash files on your Intex Aqua Lions 4G device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Installing the stock flash file on your Intex Aqua Lions 4G device can solve these issues –
- If the performance of your Samsung B110E has degraded significantly and you are experiencing some type of lag while using the device then flashing the Stock file can help you regain the performance of the device.
- In case your Mobile device gets stuck at boot loop and is not switching on then installing the flash file can help you resolve this problem.
- If you had forgotten password your lock screen password and a hard reset is not working then you have to install the OS again then installing the flash file also reinstalls the OS.
How to install flash file firmware in Intex Aqua Lions 4G?
Here, you will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is provided for only educational purposes. And any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Download Intex Aqua Lions 4G flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files. Make sure that you extract them to the desktop location as you need to access them later on.
Steps to flash Intex Aqua Lions 4G firmware file –
Charge your Lenovo device up to 70% to 80% before installing the flash file and also use a decent quality USB cable to connect the mobile device to the computer.
- Download the Universal ABD Driver using the above link and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the Driver package open the folder and double click on the Universal ADB Driver.exe to launch the driver installation.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone and connect it to the computer. (For enabling follow this, Phone Settings > About > Tap on the Built ID for 5-7 times.)
- After launching the ADB Driver setup, it will automatically detect the connected device and display it in the device list.
- Click on the Install button the begin the installation process.
- If the Dialog Box is coming then click on Install this driver software anyway.
- After the installation is complete you will be able to see the Green Tick and Green progress bar.
- Now restart the smartphone and continue the below steps.
- Open the Miracle Tool folder and double click on Miracle Thunder.exe to launch the Tool.
- Click on the Next Button and then tick “I agree” box and again click Next.
- You can see the Thanks for the installation after completing then click OK button.
- Now launch the tool and choose the flash file that you downloaded from the above link and click on Next button to begin the installation of the flash file.
- After the flashing process is complete, close the Miracle Thunder Tool and restart the mobile phone.
- The installation of the flash file is complete successfully.
In this tutorial, you have learned what is a flash file and the benefits of installing the flash file on your Intex Aqua Lions 4G smartphone. If you follow all the steps mentioned above then you should have successfully installed the stock flash file on your mobile device. You have also learned what are the different components that make a flash file.
you can check here https://medifull.space/deu/category-slimming/product-black-latte/