Founded by Rahul Sharma, Vikas Jain, Sumeet Arora, Rajesh Agarwal on 29 March 2000, Micromax is an Indian multinational technology company. It has its global headquarters in Gurugram, Delhi, India. The company was established as an IT software company operating in the embedded devices domain. It later entered the mobile handset business. Micromax is set to return back to India next month with the launch of the upcoming IN series. It is planning to launch three new smartphones in India soon, including a budget phone with “premium” features and “modern look”. Below is the tutorial on how to install Micromax Q4202 Flash File.
Micromax Q4202 is popularly known as Micromax Vdeo3 was launch by company in January 2017. The device Q4202 comes with a 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage that can be extended using an external SD card. The smartphone comes with a 4.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 480 x 850 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 218 PPI. Micromax Q4202 is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor with a 1.3 GHz Quad-core CPU. If we talk about cameras on the Micromax Q4202 it comes with a 5 MP rear camera with LED flashlight and 2 MP front camera. The rear camera can shoot video at 720p at 30 FPS. Micromax Q4202 comes with an 1800 mAh Li-ion battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
As the device comes with an older version of Android it may lack some updates and some new apps cannot be supported on this Micromax device. As the device is older and can also lack updates from the manufacturer this makes the device slower and the device starts to lag while using new apps.
What is the Micromax Q4202 flash file?
Before installing the stock flash file on your device you must know what is a flash file and why is it important. The basic definition of the flash file, it is a collection of software components working simultaneously so the device works without running into any type of issues. Kernel, operating system, bootloader, recovery image are the main parts of the flash file. The operating system is the key software that provides communication between the user and the device hardware, it also acts as resource management and helps in carrying out the processing of the device. Next component is the bootloader, it loads the operating system to the memory when the device is powered on. Kernel helps the operating system to interact with the hardware of the device. The recovery image is launched when the device cannot work properly or when the device receives any updates.
If your device is facing any issues then installing the new stock flash file can definitely help you get these issues resolved. A new copy of the above-mentioned components will install and can significantly increase the performance of the device. The data stored on the device will be deleted as the process includes factory resetting your device. Keep in mind to make a backup of all the data on your device.
Below are the steps you can follow to install the flash file to your device. You will see how to install the flash files on your Micromax Q4202 device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Installing the stock flash file on your Micromax Q4202 device can solve these issues –
- In case the performance of your device has degraded significantly over the years then this can be because of the bloatware and you can remove this by flashing the stock file to the device.
- In case you forgot the lock screen password of your device then flashing the stock file can help you as we are reinstalling the device.
- If your device is stuck in a boot loop then it can also be fixed by installing flash files on your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Micromax Q4202?
Here, you will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
Note – This tutorial is provided for only educational purposes. And any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Download Micromax Q4202 flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files. Make sure that you extract them to the desktop location as you need to access them later on.
Steps to flash Micromax Q4202 firmware file –
Always make sure that your device is charge greater than 50% before flashing the file to your device. Also, try to use a decent quality of USB cable to connect your Micromax Q4202 device to the computer.
- We need a Flash Tool to be installed, to begin with, the flash file installation process.
- Download and extract the driver package on your computer. (Skip this process if the Qualcomm driver is already installed).
- Double click on Qualcomm USB Driver.exe to open the driver installation setup window.
- Select the Ethernet box and click on the Next button. Again click next and “I accept” and then Next.
- Finally, click on the Install button and the installation will take place. Exit the setup and restart the computer device.
- Extract the QFIL Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on the computer then open the folder.
- Open QFIL.exe by double-clicking the tool dialogue box will launch.
- After the QFIL Tool is launch, Switch Off your mobile device and connect it to the computer. Hold Volume Up and Power Key so that the computer recognizes the mobile.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the flash file downloaded using the above link, click on the Open button.
- Now Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process on your Micromax Q4202 mobile smartphone.
- The process may take up to 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- After this process is complete just reboot the device and the installation is successful on your Micromax device.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer.
- And start your mobile phone.
In this post, you have successfully learned to flash or install Stock Firmware on your Micromax Q4202 Mediatek Device. And you have also learned what exactly a flash file is and what benefits you can get by installing this flash file to your Micromax Q4202. If your device is not working properly or has software issues mentioned above in the list then it might be due to the corrupt system software or bloatware present on your device. These type of issues can be solved by installing the stock flash file on the device. This process is simple and easy.