Asus is a Taiwanese multinational computer and mobile phone manufacturing company. The founding members of Asus are T.H. Tung, Ted Hsu, Wayne Hsieh and M.T. Liao in 1989 and the headquarters are in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. Asus has its manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, China and Mexico and distributes its products all over the world. The company manufactures mobile smartphones, laptops, tablets, monitors and all types of electronics accessories. Asus ROG laptop and mobile phones are the best selling product of Asus.
Asus Z010D was launch by the company back in the year 2015. It is also known as Asus ZenFone Max. It was launched as the competitor of Yu Yureka and Lenovo K3 Note mobile phones. Asus ZenFone Max comes with a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. It runs on a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and is powered by a massive 5000 mAH non-removable battery. This was the first phone to feature a 5000 mAH battery in this price segment. It comes with a 5.5 inches of touch screen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280. Talking about cameras, it comes with a 13 MP rear camera and also a selfie camera of 5 megapixels. The camera performs good indoor but has some problems with outdoor shooting.
What is the Asus Z010D flash file?
Before installing the flash file on your device you have to understand what is a flash file and what are the advantages you can get by installing the flash file. Basically, a flash file is the combination of different software components that function together to make your mobile device work seamlessly. Flash file consists of 4 main components. First is the OS (Operating System), the main function of the Operating System is to connect the user with the hardware present on the devices to harness the power of the hardware. Next is the bootloader, it loads the Operating System to the memory of the device whenever the device is powered on.
The third component of the flash file is the Kernel, the main function of the kernel is management; example Memory management, resources management, etc. The kernel is the core of the Operating System. And now last is the Bootloader, it’s function is to load the operating system whenever the device is booted or when the device is affected by some problems.
If the performance of your Asus ZenFone Max has degraded over the years then installing the Stock flash file can help you significantly increase the performance of the device. Flashing the file installs the fresh copy of the software components mentioned above so this can also help you increase the operating speed of your device.
Below is the step by step guide to install the flash file on your Asus Z010D. Do follow all the steps and don’t miss any of the steps as this can brick your mobile device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Flashing the Custom Stock ROM on your Asus Z010D device can help you to solve these issues –
- As mentioned above, if the performance of your device is slow then installing the flash file can help you increase the speed and performance of your device because it can help you remove all the bloatware from your device.
- If in any case your Mobile device gets stuck in Bootloop and is not powering on then installing the flash file can help you solve this issue.
- If you have forgotten the lock screen password or PIN and a factory reset is not working then installing this flash file help you.
How to install flash file firmware in Asus Z010D?
Here, you will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is provided for only educational purposes. And any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Don’t forget to backup all the data from the device as reinstalling the Operating System delete all the data from the storage of the device.
Download Asus Z010D flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files.
Steps to flash Asus Z010D firmware file –
Use a decent quality USB cable to connect your Asus Device to the computer. Also, make sure that your Asus Zenfone Max Z010F has at least 60% battery left so that flashing process can happen successfully.
- You should have a Windows computer or laptop for installing this flash file.
- If not already, take a backup of your Android Device.
- Machines running Windows must have these Drivers already installed. But if not let us install it now.
- Now extract the QFil zip file and double click on QFil application to open it.
- After the application is launched you can see No Port Available in the setup box.
- Switch Off your Asus device now and connect it to the computer via USB cable.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up key and the device will be detected in the QFil Tool.
- Click on the Browse option to select the flash file.
- Now find the Stock ROM flash file and click on the download button to start the installation process.
- The flashing process may take up to 10 to 15 minutes depending upon the hardware capability of both the devices.
- Don’t perform any activities on the mobile phone during the installation process.
- After the installation of the stock ROM is completed the Asus device will reboot automatically.
- Enjoy! The flashing process is now successful.
In this tutorial, you have successfully learned how to install the flash Stock ROM on your Asus Z010D also known as Asus ZenFone Max. You have also learned how bloatware can affect the performance of your mobile smartphone and also learned how installing the flash file can help you fix this issue. You have also learned what is a flash file and what are the different components it is made of.