Xiaomi International consumer electronics manufacturer and was founded in the year 2010. Since then Xiaomi has also started manufacturing smartphones. The main motto of Xiaomi is providing the best services at the cheapest prices possible. Xiaomi has launched a lot of Smartphones since its Inception in different budget segments. Major smartphone series that Xiaomi has as of now we are redmi, MI, redmi note, etc. With their prime focus on better services for affordable prices, Xiaomi Has expanded to multiple countries Such as India, Xiaomi came in India in the year 2014 and has attained a huge share of the smartphone market portion within few years.
Xiaomi has launched multiple smartphones and its life span one of which was the MI Note 3. It was A third Generation smartphone of the Note series And offered great Features for a very affordable price. Due to its affordable pricing MI Note 3 sold in huge amounts during its launch period. Even today, many people use MI Note 3 as their primary smartphone device. For a device that is so popular and has been sold in millions of units. It is very common for some of those devices to have software issues Overtime.
Generally, if your device faces any kind of software issues you need to visit a service center to get it repaired. But most of the software issues such as a freezing, unresponsive operating system, etc. It can be easily fixed by installing the flash file firmware that is officially provided by the phone manufacturer. If your MI Note 3 also has some kinds of software issues you can install the flash file firmware And resolve those issues very easily. Keep in mind that installing the flash file from where will reset your device and all the data on it will be last. So it is always recommended to backup your device before doing anything with the phone’s software.
In this article, we will see how you can install the flash file firmware on your MI Note 3 And solve any kind of software issue that you might be facing.
What is Mi Note 3 flash file?
In simple words, a flash file is a collection of a few software supplied by the manufacturer of the device that as the operating system, the kernel, recovery image and the bootloader. all the components of a flash file have their own specific roles. The operating system is the mother software of the device and takes care of all the user interaction and provides communication with the hardware. The kernel is a piece of software that makes it possible for the operating system to interact with the hardware of the device. The recovery image handles all the software updates provided by the manufacturer of the device. Last but not least the bootloader Loads the operating system into the memory whenever the phone is switched on.
If your device has any kind of software issues such as unresponsive apps, freezing issues coma slow operating system and navigation, etc. Then re-installing the flash file firmware Can help you to get rid of these issues and restore your device to its original bugless state.
You should keep in mind that installing the flash file firmware on your device will reset your device and any data on it will be lost. So it’s always recommended to backup your important data before doing anything with the operating system.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
- In case you have forgotten the unlock password or pattern Of your device and are unable to get Past the security lock then the only way to unlock the device is to reset it. Installing the system flash files can help you to reset your device and remove the security password.
- Sometimes due to software issues, the device may go into a boot loop where the device just keeps on restarting continuously. This issue might be caused due to corrupt operating system files which also can be fixed by reinstalling the flash files.
- A corrupt or malfunctioned operating system can also behave in unexpected ways. Such as opening unwanted apps on its own and regular app freezing issues. These kinds of issues can also be fixed by reinstalling the flash files.
How to install flash file firmware in Mi Note 3?
To install the flash file firmware on your MI Note 3 follow the below-given steps carefully.
Note – This tutorial is provided only for educational purposes and any damage caused to your device Is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any damage done to your device.
Download Mi Note 3 flash file and the required tools
For this tutorial, we will be using SP flash tools to install the flash file firmware on your MI Note 3. Before starting with the procedure make sure that you have downloaded the below-given files on your computer.
After downloading all these three files extract them in separate folders on your desktop for easy access ability later on.
Steps to flash Mi Note 3 Firmware file –
Before starting with the procedure make sure that you have Charged your mobile up 50%. This is a necessary step required for the process. In this procedure, we will be using SP flash tools to install the flash file in your MI Note 3.
- The first thing that you need to do is to install USB drivers for your mobile device on your computer. For this, go to the folder where you have extracted the driver file In the previous step and install it.
- To install the drivers go to the folder where you have extracted the SP flash tools. Now search for a file with the name flash_tool.exe. Double click on the file to launch it.
- Once the SP flash tool loads, click on the choose option present in front of the Scatter file option.
- A new window will open where you have to select the scatter file for your flash file firmware. You can find the scatter file in the folder where you extracted the flash file firmware.
- After selecting the scatter file you will see some new options get populated in the SP flash tools. Untick the option that says Preloader or Preloader.bin.
- Now connect your Mi Note 3 with your computer via a USB cable. If the computer does not detect your phone just press the power up or power down button on the phone.
- Once the computer detects your Mi Note 4, just press the download button on the SP flash tools. The flashing process should start.
- You can see the progress of the flashing process via the progress bar present at the bottom of the SP flash tools.
- Once the flashing process is complete you will see a green circle pop up on your screen.
- After the flash and processes complete disconnect your mobile device from the computer and close SP flash.
- Now present hold the power button of your device until it restarts.
- If everything went correctly, you should see that your device has been reset and is as new as it was at the time You bought it in terms of software.
If you own a Mi Note 3 that has any kind of software issues such as frequent restarts, app freezing, slow navigation, and app switching. Then installing the flash file firmware in your device can help to solve these issues very easily. Here we have given a step by step tutorial to reinstall the flash files in your device.
If you’re a techie & want to get some exposure & make some money, Write for us tech content & tutorial, We’re actively looking for Contributor like you 😉