Founded in the year 2000 Micromax is an Indian consumer electronics manufacturer who also produces smartphones. Micromax has launched many smartphone devices in the past few years in different budget segments. Sold millions of smartphone devices nearby year and the Micromax q 402 was also one such Device. Also, called the Bharat 2, Micromax q 402 was launched? In April 2017 and featured a 4-inch screen. This device was targeted at a low-cost budget range and was mostly targeted towards people who want a secondary device or are not able to afford higher price devices at all.
Micromax sold millions of units of the Micromax q 402 during its launch period. Being one of the most affordable devices by Micromax the Micromax q402 became quite popular and was bought by many people. It is still being used by many people as their primary device. Since so many units of this device were sold, the chances of a few units having some kind of software issues, later on, is quite common. Generally, these issues are frequent restarts, App freezing, slow operating system, etc. We can easily fix these types of issues By installing the Micromax q402 flash file firmware provided by Micromax itself.
Installing the flash file on your device usually resets it and installs a fresh copy of the operating system on the device. It is most useful in cases where the issues related to software and the user wants to fix them on his own.
In this article, we will see what is a flash file and how you can install it on your Micromax q 402.
What is the Micromax Q402 flash file?
Flash File is a collection of a few software such as operating system, bootloader, recovery image, and kernel. Which of these components of the flash file have a very important role in the proper functioning of a device? Such as the operating system is the mother software of the device and governs All the features and functionality is off the device. The current provides an interface between the hardware and software of the device so that the operating system can communicate with the hardware components. The recovery image manages all the updates issued by the manufacturer of the device. Which of the bootloader is to load the operating system into memory whenever the device is powered on. All these components work in synchronization for the optimum performance of the device. Generally, if there are any software issues with the device such as a slow operating system, have freezing issues, frequent restarts or app crashes then re-installing the system flash file can help to rectify these issues.
If your device is also facing any of the above-listed software issues. Then re-installing the flash file firmware on your device is the best chance to fix your device. You don’t need to go to a repair center or pay any money to a repairman as you can do this process on your own. Make sure that the issues that you are facing in your device or software related and are not caused due to any hardware faults as this procedure can only rectify the issues related to software.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems
- Installing the flash file firmware is useful in cases such as if you have forgotten the unlock pattern or password for your device. This will reset your device and also reset the lock password so that you can access your device without any issues.
- Sometimes it may happen that your device would keep on restarting and go into a loop, which is also called a boot loop. In such cases, the device doesn’t switch on properly and keeps on restarting again and again. This issue can also be fixed by installing the flash file firmware.
- If your apps are crashing very frequently or your operating system has become too slow. It might be due to Malware in the operating system which can be fixed if you install the flash file firmware and install the latest operating system available for your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Micromax Q402?
If you want to install the flashlight from where on your Micromax q402 that follow the below-given steps carefully.
Note – This tutorial deals with modifying system partition and installing operating system files which, if done incorrectly, can completely break your device. Do it at your own risk.
Download Micromax Q402 flash file and the required tools
For this tutorial, we will be using SPD flash tools to install the flash file firmware. Download the files from the below-given links. Copy them to a location that is easily accessible on your computer.
Download all the three files from the links given above and extract them onto your desktop In separate folders.
Steps to flash Micromax Q402 Firmware file
Before starting with the procedure make sure that you have to charge your device up to at least 50%. This is extremely necessary as if the device dies In between the procedure it can become completely dead. This tutorial we will be using the SPD Flash tool to flash the Firmware files.
- The first episode to install the drivers that you have downloaded in the previous step. Already have these drivers installed on your computer skip this step.
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted SPD flash tools. Look for a file that says UpgradeDownload.exe. double click on the file to launch the software.
- What is the SPD Flash tool Opens, click on the gear icon present on top left corner that says Load Packet.
- Now a new window will open where you have to select the .PAC firmware file that you have downloaded in the previous step.
- Take your Micromax q402 and power it off. Connect it to your computer via USB cable.
- Once you are sure that your computer has detected your mobile device. Press the start downloading button on SPD flash tools.
- This will start the flashing process. You can see the progress in a progress bar present on the SPD Flash tool window.
- During the flashing process, your device might restart multiple Times. Make sure that you do not disturb it or disconnect it during the procedure.
- Once the election process is complete you will see a message in green color that says passed.
- Disconnect your mobile device from your computer and restart it.
If everything went correctly your device should have a fresh copy of the flash file firmware installed on it.
If your Micromax q402 has any kind of software issues such as unresponsive apps, slow operating system, frequent unexpected restarts, etc. Then re-installing the flash file firmware on your device should resolve these issues very easily. This process is very easy to follow and anyone can do it with the help of a computer. You do not need to visit a service center or pay someone to do this process for you. Follow the above-given tutorial to this process on your own