Micromax is an Indian mobile phone manufacturing company and was founded in 2000 in the month of March. Micromax operates as mobile phone manufacturer and distributor in many different parts of the world. In spite of having its global footprint around the world, Micromax has the largest mobile phone share in India. From starting as an IT Software company to a mobile phone manufacturer Micromax has gone through a complete change over the years.
Micromax Q332 was launched in October 2015. The smartphone is also known as Micromax Bolt Q332. Micromax Q332 comes with a 5.00 inches LCD touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixel. The smartphone is powered by a quad-core processor which operates at 1.3 GHz. It comes with a 512 RAM and 2 GB of internal space that can be extended up to 32 GB by inserting a MicroSD Card. Micromax Q332 packs a 2000 mAh removable battery. Talking about cameras the smartphone comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel front selfie camera.
Micromax Q332 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. If you want to install the flash file on your Micromax Q332 firstly you must understand what is a flash file and what type of benefits you get by flashing the stock ROM on your smartphone.
What is the Micromax Q332 flash file?
In this paragraph, we will see what is a flash file and what advantages we will get after installing the flash file on your Micromax Q332 device. The flash file consists of 4 important software components that are Kernel, Operating System, Bootloader and Recovery image. The kernel is responsible for disk management, memory management, task management happening in the device. The Operating System is the most important and significant software component that helps the user to communicate with the hardware of the device. The Operating System does the handling of the device hardware and software components. The Bootloader loads the Operating System into the memory or RAM of the device when the device is switched on. The recovery image starts to execute when an update is ready to install provided by the company or when the device doesn’t function as it was supposed to function.
Bloatware is the software which reduces the processing speed because of the excessive disk space and memory it requires. If your device has bloatware then installing the new stock flash file can help you get these issues resolved. A new copy of the kernel, operating system, bootloader and recovery image gets installed and can significantly increase the performance of the device and it wipes out all the storage of the device.
Don’t forget to backup all your important data as it will be permanently deleted during this installation process of the Stock flash file.
Below are the steps you can follow to install the flash file to your device. You will see how to install the flash files on your Micromax Q332 device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Installing the flash file on your Micromax Q332 device can help you to resolve the issues mentioned below –
- In case you have forgotten the lock screen password or pin code to unlock your smartphone device then flashing the stock file can help you reset the lock screen of your device but there is a catch that all your data on the device will get permanently deleted.
- The second case is if the performance of your device has degraded significantly over the past years then this can be because of some software bugs and the bloatware that got collected on your device over these years, you can fix this issue by flashing the stock file to the device.
- If your device keeps on restarting and never powers on then flashing the custom stock file can
How to install flash file firmware in Micromax Q332?
Here, you will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is provided for only educational purposes. And any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Download Micromax Q332 flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files on the desktop.
Steps to flash Micromax Q332 firmware file –
We will use a USB cable to connect your device to the computer for data transfer, so use a decent quality USB cable. And also charge your phone up to 50% before proceeding to the next steps.
- Firstly, we have to install the Mediatek Driver Autoinstaller on the computer. You can skip this step if the driver program is already installed on the computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double click on Install Drivers file and launch Driver Installer.
- After the Driver Setup Dialog Box is launched then press any key to continue.
- The installation process will begin and when it is completed, you can see the Driver Installation Completed message.
- Now exit the Setup Dialog Box by pressing any key on the keyboard.
- Restart your computer at this point.
- Connect your device and click on transfer data option.
- As you have already extracted the flash file, Open the SP Flash Tool folder.
- Now, double click flash_tool.exe to launch the Flash Tool.
- After the Flash Tool is launched, click on the choose button in the Scatter Loading file menu.
- Browse the flash file in the file explorer menu and click on the open button.
- Now click on the download button located in the header to begin the installation of the flash file.
- Press the Volume Down or Volume Up keys on your device so that the SP Flash Tool can detect your device and start the flashing process.
- After the computer detects your device the installation process of the flash file will start automatically.
- The tool will inform you that the installation process is completed.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer.
- Power On the device and it should be ready will the new stock ROM.
You have learned what is a flash file and how can you install the flash file on your Micromax Q332 smartphone. If your device is stuck in a boot loop and the performance of your phone has degraded over the years installing the flash file can help you resolve these issues. You can also flash the file if you want to try a new look for your device.