Micromax is an Indian smartphone producer launched back in the year 2000. It started as an IT software company operating domain at first but it later entered the mobile phone business. Micromax began its operation with manufacturing of basic phones and advanced towards Android-based smartphones over a period of time. During the years 2014 and 2015 Micromax was at its top in the Indian cell phone market and sold millions of units of the devices that it has launched.
Micromax A069 also known as Micromax Bolt A069 was launched by the company back in the year 2014. The smartphone comes with 512 GB of RAM and with a MediaTek MT6572 processor that is equipped with a 1.3 GHz chipset. The Micromax A069 comes with Android 4.4.2 and with an 1800 mAh removable battery. The Micromax A069 comes with 4 GB of inbuilt storage and expandable storage up to 32 GB. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Micromax Bolt A069 on the rear packs 5 MP camera and it also sports a 0.3 MP camera on the front for selfies. The smartphone comes with a 5.00 inch IPS LCD Touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and a pixel density of 196 pixels per inch. The Micromax Bolt A069 is a dual-SIM 2G smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to install the flash files on the Micromax A069 smartphone.
What is the Micromax A069 flash file?
Flash File is an Operating System software that manages Mobile hardware and software services on mobile devices. Flash file is usually referred to as Stock ROM, Firmware or ISO image files. There are 4 main software components that work combining the functionality so that your device works without any hindrance. A flash file basically contains these 4 components – operating system, bootloader, recovery image and kernel.
The Operating System is the most significant segment software that enables a UI to communicate with the hardware. The Operating System acts as a director of assets in the device and helps in operating of the device. The bootloader comes into the part when the device is switched on. Bootloader loads the Operating System into the memory of the device whenever the device is switched on. The kernel gives an interface to the working framework to cooperate with the parts of the device. The recovery image begins its execution when an update is ready to install. Updates are provided by the company or when the device can’t work appropriately.
If any of the above components don’t function as they were customized to work, at that point it can be called as a defective device. The devices having these sorts of issues can be resolved by installing the flash files that can eliminate this kind of issues. After installing the new flash file, a new duplicate of these 4 components gets installed on the device. The complete storage of the device will be wiped clean during this installation process. You should make a backup of all the important data that you have on your Micromax A069 as it will be deleted front the device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Flashing the file on your device can assist you with settling these sorts of issues –
- If in any case, your Mobile device gets stuck at android logo or if you had forgotten the lock screen password and a hard reset is not working then this can be solved by installing the Operating System again.
- By installing the flash file it can help you to recover your Mobile device if it ever gets any Software related issue or any IMEI issue.
How to install flash file firmware in Micromax A069?
In this post, we will see how you can introduce the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is only provided for educational purposes only. Any harm caused to your gadget by following this instructional exercise is your own obligation. We won’t be liable for any sort of harm to your device.
Download Micromax A069 flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files. Make sure that you extract them to the work area as we have to get to them later on.
Steps to flash Micromax A069 firmware file –
Take a decent quality USB cable before continuing with the process of flashing the file to your device. Ensure that your device is charged up to 50% before trying to install the flash file to your Micromax A069 device.
- After downloading the Mediatek Driver Autoinstaller from the above link, you have to install it on your computer. If you have installed the driver sometime earlier then you can skip this step.
- Extract the flash tool zip file and launch the flash_tools.exe application to launch the flash tool.
- Click on the choose button in front of the scatter-loading file.
- now you have to choose the firmware file and locate the Scatter File and click on the Open button. (You can find the file in the Stock ROM of your device)
- Caution don’t select the Preloader option as flashing it can brick the device.
- Click on the download button on the top and the flashing process will begin.
- The flashing will start and take a few minutes to install.
- A green tick will appear on the screen after the flashing has completed.
- Now disconnect and power on the device.
In this tutorial, we have learned what a flash file is and how to install the flash file to your Micromax A069 device. If you are noticing any lag and feel that the device is getting slow during usage, then this can be solved by installing the Flash File to your device. We can reinstall the Operating System of the Micromax A069 device by installing the flash file if it got into any software related issues.