Founded in the year 1993 Coolpad is a Chinese company and is among the largest smartphone manufacturers in the market. Coolpad Group Limited formerly known as China Wireless Technologies Limited is a Chinese telecommunications equipment and smartphone company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
Coolpad 8297l-100 was released in the smartphone market in the year 2015. It is also known by the name of Coolpad Dazen 1. The smartphone comes with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and it is a 1.2 GHz Quad-core chipset. Coolpad 8297l-100 comes with 5.00 inches of the touchscreen LCD display and with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch. This smartphone comes with a 2500 mAh battery. The Coolpad 8297l-100 packs 2 GB of RAM and 8 GB of inbuilt storage and can be expanded by inserting a microSD card up to 32 GB. Coolpad 8297l-100 comes w an 8 MP rear camera with a LED flash and 5 MP Front camera. It comes with two colours Sandstone Black and white.
The device comes with with the outdated Android Kitkat 4.4. And sometimes your Coolpad 8297l-100 cannot support the newly launched apps. Flashing the files you can get customizable User Interface and the new functionality based on the ROM you are installing. Please go through the entire tutorial to learn how you can flash the files to your Coolpad device. During the installation process if you miss some steps then there are chances that you may brick your device.
Here, we will learn what exactly is a flash file and how to flash the file in the Coolpad 8297l-100 smartphone.
What is the Coolpad 8297l-100 flash file?
Usually, the flash file is the combination of the software components that ensures your device is working properly. A flash file will always consist of the following components – operating system, bootloader, kernel and recovery image. The Operating System is the most important software that helps us to communicate with the hardware on the device and use it seamlessly. A bootloader is a conventional image responsible for launching or starting the kernel on a device. Bootloader loads the Operating System into the main memory of the device when the device is booted up. Similarly, the kernel handles the management of resources in the device it is responsible for tasks such as disk management, memory management, task management that happens in the device. The recovery image helps the device when any of the updates is ready to install or when the device can’t work appropriately.
In case any of the components mentioned above don’t function as they were scheduled to work on your Coolpad 8297l-100. These sorts of issues can be resolved by installing the custom flash files to your device. During the flashing process, a new duplicate of these components will get installed on your device. Don’t forget to backup the device as the complete storage space of the device will be cleaned due to the factory reset process.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Flashing the custom ROM or stock file on your device can help you with to resolve these sorts of issues –
- In case if you ever forget the lock screen pin, pattern or the password to unlock your Coolpad 8297l-100 device and you are unable to open your device and even hard reset is not working then installing the flash file can help you to reset the lock screen pin, pattern or password.
- If the performance of your device has degraded over time as is not as expected and sometimes you are experiencing lag while using the smartphone, then this can easily be solved by flashing files the new ROM to your device.
- If your device went into the boot loop and didn’t even open up this can be caused by corrupt app files and faulty installs. This can also be fixed by installing the flash files on your device.
- Flashing the new ROM can also help you to remove all the bloatware from your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Coolpad 8297l-100?
Here, we will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is only provided for educational purposes. Any harm caused to your device by following this instructional exercise is your own obligation. We won’t be liable for any sort of harm to your device.
Download Coolpad 8297l-100 flash file and the required tools
Download and extract the files from the given links below and remember to extract the file to a more accessible location. We will use these files in the installation process later on.
Steps to flash Coolpad 8297l-100 firmware file –
Always try to use a decent quality USB cable before you try flashing the file on to your device. Also, make sure that your device is charged to 50% and above before trying to flash the file to your Coolpad 8297l-100 device.
- Extract the driver package on the computer that you have downloaded earlier.
- Once the driver package is extracted Open Coolpad Driver.exe to launch the driver setup.
- Keep all the settings as it is and continue Clicking on the next button till the installation window opens up.
- Now click on the Install button and when the installation is completed Click on Finish to exit the Setup
- Restart the computer and the drivers are now successfully installed.
- Now we will install YGDP Tool on the computer, Open the YGDP Tool and once the Tool is launched enter the Password (369 or 9527) then click on Login Button to continue.
- Click on the Config button and then select CPB File option and then Browse button and Locate the Firmware file that we have downloaded earlier.
- Click on Apply button
- Now connect your Coolpad device to the computer and click on Start Button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed you will be able to see the green Upgrade Successful message.
- Now disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.
In this tutorial, we have successfully installed the flash file. We have also learned what are the benefits you can get by installing the flash file on your Coolpad 8297l-100. If your device isn’t working properly have some issues that can be solved by installing a new piece of software and if this is degrading the performance of your device. These types of issues can be solved by flashing the stock file to your Coolpad 8297l-100 device.