Founded in 2004, Oppo is a Chinese consumer electronics and mobile manufacturing company. Oppo is a subsidiary of BBK Electronics Corporation along with OnePlus, Vivo, and Realme. Guangdong Oppo Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd is the legal name of Oppo. Headquartered in Dongguan, China Oppo has expanded into nearly 40 countries. And Oppo is mostly famous in India, Bangladesh and China
Oppo A33F or it is also known as Oppo Neo 7. Oppo A33F was launched by the company back in the year 2015. The smartphone comes with 1 Gb of Ram. Oppo A33F is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and with 1.2 GHz. And it comes with only one variant of 1 GB RAM. The Oppo A33F runs on Android 5.1. Oppo A33F comes with a 2420 mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo A33F packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card and that up to 128GB. The smartphone comes with a 5.00 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen.
The device comes with a version of ColorOS 2.1 that is based on Android 5.1. Because of this outdated form of software in the Oppo A33F, the device becomes slower and cannot support some of the new apps and games. To solve this issue of lack of updates we can install the stock flash file on the Oppo A33F. How to install the flash files in the Oppo A33F smartphone, this is what we will learn from this below tutorial.
What is the Oppo A33F flash file?
Here we will learn what a flash file is and what you can benefit from installing this flash file to your Oppo A33F smartphone. The flash file is like 4 software components that work combining the functionality so that your device works without any hindrance. A flash file basically contains these 4 components – kernel, operating system, bootloader, recovery image. Every one of these segments has an assigned capacity appointed to them. Eg, The Operating System is the most significant segment software that helps User to communicate with the hardware on the device.
The Operating System does the handling of the device hardware and software components. The bootloader comes into play when the device is switched on. Bootloader loads the Operating System into the memory of the device when the device is switched on. And, the kernel is responsible for low-level tasks such as disk management, memory management, task management that happens in the device. The recovery image begins its execution when an update is ready to install provided by the company or when the device can’t work appropriately.
In the event that any of the above parts don’t function as they were programmed to work. The devices confronting these sorts of issues can be resolved by installing flash files and eliminate this kind of issue. In the installation process of the new flash file, a new duplicate of these 4 parts on the device gets installed on the device. The complete storage space of the device will be cleaned due to the factory reset process. You should make a backup of all the important data that you have on your Oppo A33F as it will be deleted totally.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Flashing the file on your device can assist you with settling these sorts of issues –
- If you don’t remember the unlock pattern or the password that you have set to unlock your device and are unable to access the device then installing the flash file can help you to reset this lock screen.
- Furthermore, in the event that your smartphone is performing excessively moderate and you are experiencing some type of lag, sometimes this can be solved by installing the flash files to your device.
- If your device goes into an endless loop of restarts. This is known as a boot loop and can be fixed by introducing flash files on your device.
- This can also help you to remove bloatware from your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Oppo A33F?
Here, we will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is only provided for educational purposes. Any harm caused to your device by following this instructional exercise is your own obligation. We won’t be liable for any sort of harm to your device.
Download Oppo A33F flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files. Make sure that you extract them to the work area as we have to get to them later on.
Steps to flash Oppo A33F firmware file –
Take a decent quality USB link before continuing with the process of flashing the file to your device. Ensure that your device is charged up to 50% before trying to install the flash file to your Oppo A33F device.
- Install the drivers that you downloaded in the previous step.
- Connect your device to the computer and make sure that the device is detected as Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostic 9006.
- Restart your device by pressing the power and volume button simultaneously. This will reboot your device in bootloader mode.
- Run msm8x39 Download apparatus.
- Now click on the verify button present on Msm8x39 flash tool. If it shows an “ok” message on the screen then you are good to move forward with the process.
- Click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process starts, you will see a progress bar in the flash tool.
- After successful flashing, msm8x39 will show a download complete message.
In this tutorial, we saw what exactly is a flash file and what benefits you can get by installing it on your Oppo A33F. In the event that your device isn’t working appropriately or has some software issues referenced above in the article then it may be because of a corrupted system file software or bloatware present on your device. These types of issues can be solved by installing the stock flash file on the device.