Lenovo is a Chinese international technology company and was founded by Liu Chuanzhi in November 1984. It is headquartered in Beijing China and its operation is spread across the globe. Lenovo designs and manufactures almost all types of electronic gadgets. It manufactures personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, servers, supercomputers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions. According to a report, Lenovo is the world’s largest personal computer vendor as of July 2020. Lenovo has operations in over 60 countries and sells its devices in almost all countries.
Lenovo A7020A48 is popular by the name of Lenovo Vibe K5 Note in the smartphone market. The device is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 processor, it is a 64-bit Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note comes in two variants 3 GB RAM 32 GB internal storage and other is 4 GB RAM 64 GB of internal storage, the storage can be extended up to 128 GB. The display of Lenovo A7020A48 is of 5.5 inches of Full HD display with 1080 x 1920 resolution. The device comes with a 13 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front selfie camera. All these functionalities are fueled by a massive 3500 mAh Li-Ion polymer battery. The device comes in 4 colours Black, Gold, Grey and Silver. The Lenovo A7020A48 or Lenovo Vibe k5 Note runs Pure UI base on Android 6.0 Marshmellow.
Follow this tutorial to learn more about the flashing process and you will also learn what is a flash file and how can you overcome the issues you are facing by installing the stock flash file on the Lenovo A7020A48.
What is the Lenovo A7020A48 flash file?
Before installing the stock flash file on your device you must know what is a flash file and why is it important. The basic definition of the flash file, it is a collection of software components working simultaneously so the device works without running into any type of issues. Kernel, operating system, bootloader, recovery image are the main parts of the flash file. The operating system is the key software that provides communication between the user and the device hardware, it also acts as resource management and helps in carrying out the processing of the device. Next component is the bootloader, it loads the operating system to the memory when the device is powered on. Kernel helps the operating system to interact with the hardware of the device. The recovery image is launched when the device cannot work properly or when the device receives any updates.
If your device is facing any issues then installing the new stock flash file can definitely help you get these issues resolved. A new copy of the above-mentioned components gets installed and can significantly increase the performance of the device. The data stored on the device will be deleted as the process includes factory resetting your device. Keep in mind to make a backup of all the data on your device.
Below are the steps you can follow to install the flash file to your device. You will see how to install the flash files on your Lenovo A7020A48 device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Installing the stock flash file on your Lenovo A7020A48 device can solve these issues –
- In case the performance of your device has degraded significantly over the years then this can be because of the bloatware and you can remove this by flashing the stock file to the device.
- In case you forgot the lock screen password of your device then flashing the stock file can help you as we are reinstalling the device.
- If your device is stuck in a boot loop then it can also be fixed by installing flash files on your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Lenovo A7020A48?
Here, you will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is provided for only educational purposes. And any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Download Lenovo A7020A48 flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files. Make sure that you extract them to the desktop location as you need to access them later on.
Steps to flash Lenovo A7020A48 firmware file –
Always make sure that your device is charged greater than 50% before flashing the file to your device. Also, try to use a decent quality of USB cable to connect your Lenovo A7020A48 device to the computer.
- Let us install the MediaTek Driver Auto Installer package on your computer. (Skip this driver installation if it is already installed on your computer.)
- Open the extracted folder Driver package, and double click on Install Drivers.bat file to Launch the Setup Dialog Box.
- Once the Setup Dialog Box is launched, press any key to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, press any key to exit the Setup Dialog Box to complete the installation.
- Restart the computer and now the installation is completed.
- Now extract the Flash File and SP Flash Tool if not extracted already.
- Double click on flash_tool.exe to launch the tool.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is launched click on Scatter Loading Button.
- Now, locate the Scatter File and click on the Open button. You can find the file in the extracted folder of the flash file.
- Untick the Preloader option as flashing this preloader.vin can brick your Lenovo device.
- Click on Download Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Connect your Mediatek Device to the computer using the USB Cable make sure the device is powered off.
- After connecting the device to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key so that the SP Flash Tool can detect the device.
- Once the device is detected by your computer, the installation of the flash file will start automatically.
- After the flashing process is completed a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Now close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect the device
- The flashing process is now completed and your Lenovo A7020A48 is now ready to use.
In this post, you have successfully learned to flash or install Stock Firmware on your Lenovo A7020A48 Mediatek Device. And you have also learned what exactly a flash file is and what benefits you can get by installing this flash file to your Lenovo A7020A48. If your device is not working properly or has software issues mentioned above in the list then it might be due to the corrupt system software or bloatware present on your device. These type of issues can be solved by installing the stock flash file on the device. This process is simple and easy.