Lenovo A319 Flash File Firmware Download
Founded by Liu Chuanzhi in November 1984, Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company. Its global headquarters are in Beijing, China. The company designs, manufactures personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, servers, supercomputers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions, and Lenovo is the world’s largest personal computer vendor as of July 2020. Lenovo has operations in over 60 countries and sells its smartphone products in around 160 countries.
Lenovo A319 was launched in October 2014. It comes with a 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of internal storage. The smartphone comes with a 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 233 PPI. Lenovo A319 is powered with MediaTek MT6571 processor with a 1.3 GHz Dual-core Cortex A7 and Mali 400 GPU. If we talk about cameras on the Lenovo A319 it comes with a 5 MP rear camera that can shoot up to 480p and 4 MP front camera. This device comes with three colour options White, Black and Red. Lenovo A319 comes with a 1500 mAh battery and is powered by Android KitKat 4.4.1.
As the device comes with an outdated version of Android it lacks updates and some new apps cannot be installed on the device. As the device doesn’t receive updates this makes the device slower and the device starts to lag while using new apps. To overcome this issue you can install the stock flash file for the Lenovo A319. We will take a look at what is a flash file and how to install it on the Lenovo A319 smartphone.
What is the Lenovo A319 flash file?
Before installing the stock flash file on your device you must know what is a flash file and why is it important. The basic definition of the flash file, it is a collection of software components working simultaneously so the device works without running into any type of issues. Kernel, operating system, bootloader, recovery image are the main parts of the flash file.
The operating system is the key software that provides communication between the user and the device hardware, it also acts as resource management and helps in carrying out the processing of the device. Next component is the bootloader, it loads the operating system to the memory when the device is powered on. Kernel helps the operating system to interact with the hardware of the device. The recovery image is launched when the device cannot work properly or when the device receives any updates.
If your device is facing any issues then installing the new stock flash file can definitely help you get these issues resolved. A new copy of the above-mentioned components gets installed and can significantly increase the performance of the device. The data stored on the device will be deleted as the process includes factory resetting your device. Keep in mind to make a backup of all the data on your device.
Below are the steps you can follow to install the flash file to your device. You will see how to install the flash files on your Lenovo A319 device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Installing the stock flash file on your Lenovo A319 device can solve these issues –
- In case the performance of your device has degraded significantly over the years then this can be because of the bloatware and you can remove this by flashing the stock file to the device.
- In case you forgot the lock screen password of your device then flashing the stock file can help you as we are reinstalling the device.
- If your device is stuck in a boot loop then it can also be fixed by installing flash files on your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Lenovo A319?
Here, you will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is provided for only educational purposes. And any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Download Lenovo A319 flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files. Make sure that you extract them to the desktop location as you need to access them later on.
Steps to flash Lenovo A319 firmware file –
Always make sure that your device is charged greater than 50% before flashing the file to your device. Also, try to use a decent quality of USB cable to connect your Lenovo A319 device to the computer.
- Before you install the firmware we have to install some prerequisite tools. Firstly, we will install the Mediatek Driver Autoinstaller on the computer. (Skip this process if the Mediatek driver is already installed)
- If you have already extracted the driver package on your computer, double click on Install Drivers.bat file to launch the Setup Dialog Box.
- Once the Dialog Box is Launched a Command Prompt will open, just press any key from the keyboard to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is successful you will see the message Mediatek USB signed driver installation completed!
- After the SP flash tool window opens, click on the choose button present in front of the scatter-loading file.
- Now press any key to exit the Setup and restart your computer.
- Don’t forget to extract the Stock ROM that we have downloaded before continuing with the process.
- Now Extract SP Flash Tool on your computer. After that open, the folder and double click on flash_tool.exe to launch the Flash Tool.
- Click on the choose button in front of Scatter Loading file. And go to the folder where you have downloaded the flash file and locate the Scatter File and click on the Open button.
- Don’t forget to Untick the Preloader option as flashing the preloader.bin can brick the device.
- Click on the download button to begin the installation of the flash file.
- Connect your Lenovo A319 device to the computer. After that press Volume Down or Volume Up so that the Flash Tool can recognise your device.
- If all the steps are followed then the flashing process will begin soon.
- Once the flashing process has completed successfully, a Green tick will prompt in the SP Flash Tool.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now start your mobile phone.
In this post, you have successfully learned to flash or install Stock Firmware on your Lenovo A319 Mediatek Device. You have also learned what exactly a flash file is and what benefits you can get by installing this flash file. If your device is not working properly or has software issues mentioned above in the list then it might be due to the corrupt system software or bloatware present on your device. These type of issues can be solved by installing the stock flash file on the device. This process is simple and easy.
Leave a Reply