Samsung was founded by Lee Byung Chul in 1938 and is the headquarters is in Seoul, South Korea. It is one of the largest manufacturers of smartphone and electronics equipment in the world. The company started as a trading company and later transformed into textile but afterwards, Samsung got into the electronics business. Samsung holds around 31% market share in the smartphone market in early 2020.
Samsung J701F was launched by the company in July 2017 and is also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt J701F. This smartphone runs on Android v7.0 Nougat Operating System. Samsung J701F has a Super AMOLED display and has a resolution of HD ie. 720 x 1280 pixels and a pixel density of 267 PPI. It is powered with a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset processor. The device has a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. Samsung J701F comes with a 13 MP back camera that can shoot pictures up to 1080p and a 5 MP selfie camera with a front flash. It is powered by a 3000 mAh Li-Ion removable battery. Samsung J701F comes in two colours Black and Gold. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and more.
What is the Samsung J701F flash file?
Before installing the stock flash file on your device you must know what is a flash file and why is it important. The basic definition of the flash file, it is a collection of software components working simultaneously so the device works without running into any type of issues. Kernel, operating system, bootloader, recovery image are the main parts of the flash file. The operating system is the key software that provides communication between the user and the device hardware, it also acts as resource management and helps in carrying out the processing of the device. Next component is the bootloader, it loads the operating system to the memory when the device is powered on. Kernel helps the operating system to interact with the hardware of the device. The recovery image is launched when the device cannot work properly or when the device receives any updates.
If your device is facing any issues then installing the new stock flash file can definitely help you get these issues resolved. A new copy of the above-mentioned components gets installed and can significantly increase the performance of the device. The data stored on the device will be deleted as the process includes factory resetting your device. Keep in mind to make a backup of all the data on your device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Flashing the Custom Stock ROM on your Samsung J701F device can help you to solve these issues –
- If your device goes into an endless loop of restarts which is called a boot loop. Such issues can also be fixed by installing the flash files.
- This can also help to remove bloatware from your device.
- If you had forgotten password of the device’s lock screen and a hard reset is not working then we have to install the OS again then installing the flash file also reinstalls the OS.
- In case if the performance of your device is slow then installing the flash file can help you increase the speed and performance of your device because it removes all the bloatware from your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Samsung J701F?
Here, you will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is provided for only educational purposes. And any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Again reminding to backup all the data from the device as reinstalling the Operating System delete all the data from the storage of the device.
Download Samsung J701F flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files.
Steps to flash Samsung J701F firmware file –
Don’t forget to charge your device 70% and up before proceeding with the installation. Use a good quality USB cable to connect the device to your computer. Also, make sure that you have made a backup of all your data.
- Go to the driver folder and double click on Samsung USB Driver.exe file to start the installation of setup.
- When the Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones – MSS InstallWIxard setup opens click Next button to continue installing the driver.
- Select your preferred language and your country, Now click on the Next button.
- Now click on the Install button.
- Once the installation is complete, then click on the Finish button to close the Setup.
- Restart the computer and connect the Samsung J701F to the computer.
- Now Power Off the mobile device.
- You have to boot your Samsung device into the download mode. To do so, Press and Hold Volume Down and Home Button and Power button for 10 seconds.
- If there is a warning sign displayed on the Samsung device in the next step press Volume Up key to remove the warning and proceed.
- Extract the Flash file that you have downloaded from the above link.
- Here we install the Odin Downloader Tool on the computer.
- Go to the Odin Installer folder and double click Odin3.exe to Launch the Odin Tool.
- If not already connect your Samsung J701F using a USB cable to your computer.
- You can see ‘Added!’ message in the box present on the left side after the computer detects your Samsung device.
- Now, click on the AP button and the file explorer menu will pop up.
- Locate the firmware file on the computer and click OK button.
- Click on the Start button to begin the installation of the flash file on your device.
- After the installation process starts, it can take up to 10 to 15 minutes to complete the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, then you can see the Green Box on the header with ‘Pass!’ message.
- Now disconnect the mobile device and restart it.
In this flashing tutorial, you have successfully learned how to flash the file on your Samsung J701F device. You have learned what is a file file and its 4 components that help the device to run and function properly. We have also learned how installing the flash firmware file help us remove the unnecessary bloatware from the device.