Samsung is one of the worlds largest smartphone manufacturing company. Samsung is a South Korean technology company and has its headquarters situated in the capital of South Korea, Seoul. It was founded by Lee Byung Chul in 1938, it started as a trading company and later transformed into textile and now Samsung is the world’s largest smartphone and latest technical gadgets manufacturing company.
Samsung J7 is the smartphone launched in the J series lineup. Samsung J7 was launched on 19th June 2015. The smartphone comes with 5.5 inches of super AMOLED touch screen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Samsung J7 runs on Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 which is a 28nm processor. The CPU on the smartphone is Octa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU is Adreno 405 Mali-T720MP2. 16 GB of internal storage and 1.5 GB of RAM is provided in this Samsung smartphone. Samsung J7 comes with 13 MP rear camera and front camera of 5 MP. The smartphone is powered by a massive 3000 mAh Li-Ion removable battery and this can give up to 5 to 6 hours of screen time. Samsung J7 comes in three colours White, Black and Gold.
What is the Samsung J7 flash file?
In this block, we will learn what exactly is a flash file. Flash file is often known as stock ROM that helps run our smartphone. The flash file is an important software component that helps smartphone perform without running into any issues. Flash file consists of 4 main software components, operating system, kernel, bootloader and recovery image. Flash File is a collection of software components working simultaneously so the device works seamlessly.
The OS or Operating System is the main software component of all four. It is computer software that allocates memory and manages system resources. Operating System is the centralized software component. Second is the kernel, it is the part of Operating System and it manages memory and CPU time. Third components are the bootloader, It tells the phone what programs to load in order to make your phone run. And last os the recovery image, the recovery image is launched when the device cannot work properly or when the device receives any updates.
If your device is facing any issues then installing the new stock flash file can definitely help you get these issues resolved. A new copy of the above-mentioned components gets install and can significantly increase the performance of the device. The data stored on the device will be deleted as the process includes factory resetting your device. Keep in mind to make a backup of all the data on your device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Flashing the Custom Stock ROM on your Samsung J7 device can help you to solve these issues –
- It can solve the problem of boot loop.
- This can also help you to remove bloatware from your device.
- In case you had forgotten password your lock screen password and a hard reset is not working then you have to install the OS again then installing the flash file also reinstalls the OS.
- If the performance of your device is slow then installing the flash file can help you increase the speed and performance of your device because it removes all the bloatware from your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Samsung J7?
Here, you will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is provided for only educational purposes. And any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility.
Don’t forget to backup all your data on the device before proceeding with the below steps.
Download Samsung J7 flash file and the required tools
Download the files given below and extract the files.
Steps to flash Samsung J7 firmware file –
Don’t forget to charge your device 70% and up before proceeding with the installation. Use a good quality USB cable to connect the device to your computer. Also, make sure that you have made a backup of all your data.
- Download the Samsung USB Driver from the above link and extract into an accessible folder. (You can SKIP Samsung USB Driver installation if it is already installed on your system.)
- Go to the folder where you have extracted the file and double click on Samsung USB Driver.exe file to start the installation process of the driver.
- You can see the Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones – MSS InstallWIxard setup, then click on Next and select your preferred language and your country, Now again click on the Next button to proceed.
- Now choose the location of the driver where it should be install.
- At last click on the Install button, it can take a few minutes to install the driver on your computer.
- Click on Finish to close the Setup.
- Restart the computer and connect the Samsung J7 to the computer.
- To boot your Samsung device into the download mode Press and Hold Volume Down and Home Button and Power button for 10 seconds.
- Extract the Flash file into the computer system.
- Here we install the Odin Downloader Tool on the computer.
- Go to the Odin Installer folder and double click Odin3.exe to Launch the Odin Tool.
- You can see ‘Added!’ message in the box present on the left side after the computer detects your Samsung device.
- Locate the firmware file on the computer and click OK button.
- Click on the Start button to begin the installation of the flash file on your device.
- After the installation process starts, it can take up to 10 to 15 minutes to complete the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, you can see the Green Box on the header with ‘Pass!’ message.
- Now disconnect the mobile device and restart it.
- The installation of the flash file is successful on your device.
Here you have learned how to install the stock flash file on your Samsung J7 smartphone. You have also learned what is a flash file and the advantages of flashing a stock ROM on your Samsung device.