Jio is an Indian telecommunications company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Jio Phone is a lineup that was launch in the year 2017 and it mainly focused on features phones. It is officially known as ‘Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited’ and it offers home broadband, television, phones and telephonic services in India. Jio provides LTE network across India and is also a manufacturer of Jio Phones and it has launched many low-cost phones in the Indian market in the last few years. Jio is also planning to roll out around 10 Crore low-cost phones by December 2020.
The Jio phones run on the KaiOS, KaiOS is a mobile operating system based on Linux. As the device comes with Kai OS sometimes you may get some delay for getting the updates on your Jio F30C. Flashing the files you can get customizable User Interface primarily based on the flash file that is being installed. Please read the whole tutorial because if you miss some steps there are chances that you can brick your device during this installation process.
Below are the process and the steps to install the flash file on the Jio F30C mobile phone.
What is the Jio F30C flash file?
In this section, we will see what is a flash file and what advantages you can get from installing the flash file to your Jio F30C smartphone. The flash file consists of the software components that work together so that all the functions of your device work properly. A flash file mainly consists of these 4 components – operating system, bootloader, kernel and recovery image.
The Operating System is the most important software that helps us to communicate with the hardware on the device and use it seamlessly. A bootloader is a proprietary image responsible for launching or bringing up the kernel on a device. Bootloader loads the Operating System into the main memory of the device when the device boots up. Similarly, the kernel handles the management of resources in the device it is responsible for tasks such as disk management, memory management, task management that happens in the device. The recovery image starts the execution when any of the updates is ready to install or when the device can’t work appropriately.
While using your Jio F30C if you notice that any of the above parts don’t function as they were program to work. The devices having these sorts of issues can be solved by installing the flash files to your device and eliminate this kind of issue. In the flashing process, a new duplicate of these 4 parts will get installed on your device. Don’t forget to backup the device as the complete storage space of the device will be deleted due to the factory reset process.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Installing the flash file on your device can assist you with settling these sorts of issues –
- Lock screen pattern or the password to open the device and hard reset is not working then installing the flash file can help you to reset the lock screen password.
- If the performance of your device is not adequate and you are experiencing that your device is lagging, then this can be solved by installing the flash files to your device.
- If the Jio phone is stuck in a boot loop then installing the flash file can also solve the issue.
- Flashing the new ROM can also help you to remove all the bloatware from your device.
How to install flash file firmware in Jio F30C?
Here, we will see how you can install the flash file onto your device.
This tutorial is only provided for educational purposes. Any harm caused to your device by following this instructional exercise is your own obligation. We won’t be liable for any sort of harm to your device.
Download Jio F30C flash file and the required tools
Download the files from the given links below and extract the file to your desired location. Make sure that you extract them to an easily accessible location as we use these files in the installation process later on.
Steps to flash Jio F30C firmware file –
Use a good quality USB cable before you go through with flashing the file on to your device. Also, ensure that your device is charged up to 70% and above before trying to install the flash file to your Jio F30C device.
- Download and extract the Qualcomm USB Driver package on your computer system.
- After extracting the package, open Qualcomm USB Driver.exe to launch the setup. (If in case, you have already installed the driver package then SKIP the driver installation.)
- Select Ethernet checkbox and click on Next, then Accept the Terms and again click on the Next button.
- Now click on the Install button to begin the installation. After it is complete, click on Finish button to exit the Setup and restart the computer.
- Now extract the QFIL file and double click on QFIL.exe to launch the installation setup.
- Switch OFF your mobile device and connect it to the computer.
- Browse the flash file that you have downloaded from the above link, file explorer window will pop up.
- Now select the flash file and click on the Open button.
- In QFIL Tool click on the Download button to begin the installation process of the flash file.
- Flashing process may take up o 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- After the flashing process is complete, the mobile device will reboot automatically.
- Now disconnect the device and the process is now successfully complete.
Here, we learned about what is the flash file and what are the advantages you can get by flashing it on your Jio F30C. If your device isn’t working properly or has some software issues, it may be because of corrupted files or system file software that is causing to degrade your devices performance or bloatware present on your device and these types of issues can be solved by installing the stock flash file to the Jio F30C.