Micromax is an Indian consumer appliances manufacturing that was founded in the year 2000. In the latter days, they also started manufacturing smartphones. Micromax has released thousands of smartphone devices over the past few years and different budget segments. Micromax is much appreciated by the consumers for its affordable prices and great value for money. One such device launched by Micromax was the Micromax d321 which is also called the Micromax Bolt.
Micromax sold millions of units of the Micromax Bolt d321 during its launch period. This device was most popular for the specifications is provided for such an affordable price tag. Thousands of people still use the same Micromax d321 as their primary smartphone. Though it is common for a device this old to have some kind of software issues at least once in its lifetime. Usually the software issues. Surrounding this device is a slow operating system, app freezing issues, frequent restarts, etc.
If you also own a Micromax d321 and are facing some words military shoes in terms of software. Then you will be pleased to know that you can easily fix these issues by installing the flash file firmware on your device. Flash file is a software file that is provided by the manufacturer of the device usually around the launch of the device itself. Users can use this flash file to re-install the stock operating system on their device whenever they want. Installing the flash file on the device reset the device and rectifies any kinds of software issues that you might be facing on it.
In this article, we will see what are the benefits of installing the flash file on your device and how you can do so.
What is the Micromax d321 flash file?
Before installing the flash file we need to know what exactly it is and what are its functions. Basically a flash file is a composition of few software components such as the operating system, Kernel, recovery image, and the bootloader. The operating system is the mother software of the device and provides a user interface for the user to properly operate the device. Similarly, the bootloader helps to load the operating system onto the device’s memory whenever the device is powered on. The kernel provides an interface between the operating system and the hardware for efficient communication between both. All the updates provided by the manufacturer of the device are handled by the recovery image.
Usually, any kind of software issue that you might be facing with your device occurs due to the malfunctioning or corruption of any of these four components of the flash file. If you are facing issues such as system Slow Down, frequent restarts, app freezing issues, unresponsive operating systems, etc. Then reinstalling the system flash file will install a fresh version of all these components onto your device rectifying any kind of issues that you might be facing.
In this article, we will see how you can and install the flash file on your device and what are the benefits Of doing so.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
- Reinstalling the system flash file is helpful in case if you have forgotten the unlock password or pattern of your device. Reinstalling the system flash file will reset your device and also reset the security password so that you can easily access your device again.
- If you are facing frequent restarts on your device which can be due to a corrupted operating system, then this issue also can be fixed by installing the system flash file on your device.
- If you feel that your device has become unresponsive or slow. And if you want to make it nappy and fast again, then reinstalling the system flash file is the best option for you.
- If you are facing regular app crashes or unresponsive apps on your smartphone it can be due to a bloated operating system. This problem can also be fixed by installing the flash file firmware on your device
How to install flash file firmware in Micromax d321?
In this article, we will show you how you can reinstall the system flash file on your device. We will be using SP flash tools for this procedure.
Note – This tutorial is for educational purposes only. Any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial Is your own responsibility and we will not be responsible for it.
Download Micromax d321 flash file and the required tools
Before moving forward with the procedure download the three files and extract them to separate folders on your desktop for better access ability
Steps to flash Micromax d321 Firmware file –
Before starting with the procedure make sure that you have charged your device to at least 50% as it is important for this process. We will be using SP flash tools to install the flash file firmware on your device.
- The first thing that you need to do is install. The USB drivers for your device on to your computer. Go to the folder where you have extracted the drivers downloaded in the previous step and install them.
- Power off your device and remove the battery. If your battery is nonremovable just leave it as it is.
- Go to the folder where you have extracted SP flash tools. Search for the file that says flash_tool.exe. double click on that file to launch the flash tools
- When the flash tool application loads, click on the choose button in front of the scatter file option.
- A new window will pop up where you have to select the scatter file for your flash file firmware. You can find the scatter file in the folder where you have extracted the flash files in the previous step.
- Now connect your mobile device to the computer via USB cable. If the computer doesn’t detect your device just press the volume up or volume down key.
- Now press the download button on SP flash tools to start the flashing process.
- You can see the progress of the flashing process on the progress bar present at the bottom of the SP flash tools.
- You will see a green circle once the production process has completed successfully.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer and power it on.
Everything went correctly. You should have a fresh copy of the system flash file installed on your device. Once the device powers on you will notice that it looks completely new in terms of software.
If you have a Micromax d321 and are facing software issues such as frequent restarts, unresponsive operating system, and navigation, Force closing of apps, etc. Then it is most likely due to a software malfunction that can be easily fixed by installing the system flash file firmware on your device. You can easily do this with the help of a computer and a good internet connection and You don’t need to visit a service center or repair shop. You can do it on your own without spending any extra money. We have given a detailed tutorial for the process of installing the flash files on your device in this article.