Micromax is a well-known Indian consumer electronics manufacturer that was founded in the year 2000. Micromax also manufactures smartphones and has launched quite a dozen of them until now. One such device was the Micromax d 303 are also called as the Micromax bolt. Micromax sold millions of units of this device during its launch period. Micromax offered great value for money with this device as it provides great features for the price tag it comes at. Due to this very reason, many people are even now using the same device as their primary smartphone.
But if a device becomes so popular and sold in such a huge quantity it is very common for some of the users to face certain software issues over time. Most of these issues are related to small bugs and glitches such as unresponsive operating systems, force closing of apps, automatic restarts, etc. But the good thing is that you can fix these kinds of software issues very easily on your own without having to visit a repair center. This can be done by installing the flash file firmware which generally every manufacturer releases to the public at the time of the launch of the device. Installing the flash file from where generally resets the whole device and install some fresh copy of the operating system on to the device. This helps to rectify any issues that you might be facing with the device.
If you are also facing any of these above-mentioned issues then the following this article you can easily solve them on your own without having to spend any money. In this article, we will see what are the benefits of installing the flash file on your device and how you can do so.
What is the Micromax d303 flash file?
Before proceeding with the process we need to know what exactly is a system flash file. In simple words, a flash file is a collection of a few system software such as the operating system, bootloader, recovery image, and the kernel. The operating system is the mother software of the device and provides the user with a user interface to use the device. Similarly, the bootloader helps to load the operating system in-memory whenever the device is powered on. The kernel provides an interface between the operating system and the hardware components of the device. The recovery image handles the system updates and any system recovery related issues.
If your device is having issues like slow navigation and regular app crashes. Or issues such as frequent restarts or app freezing unexpectedly, etc. Then reinstalling the system flash file can help to solve these issues by resetting your device and reinstalling the above-mentioned software components back on it.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
- If you have forgotten the password to your device and are unable to access it. Then installing the system flash file can help to reset your device and thus remove any kind of restrictions and security locks from your device.
- If your device is facing frequent restarts then this could be mostly due to corrupted operating system files or any other software related issues. Installing the system flash file can fix those corrupted files and provide you with a new fresh installation of the operating system.
- If your device has become unresponsive and is too slow to use properly then installing the system flash file will breathe a new life in it. The flash file will reset the operating system of the device making it as good as a new device.
- If your smartphone apps are crashing on a regular basis which can be caused due to a corrupted or malfunctioning operating system. Reinstalling the system flash file can fix these issues too.
How to install flash file firmware in Micromax d303?
We will use SP Flash tools in this tutorial to install the flash file in your Micromax d303
Note – Follow this tutorial at your own risk. This tutorial is only for educational purposes. Any damage caused to your device is completely your own responsibility.
Download Micromax d303 flash file and the required tools
Before starting with the tutorial, download the below-given files and extract them in separate folders on your desktop.
Steps to flash Micromax d303 Firmware file –
Charge your device to at least 50% before moving forward with the tutorial. This is extremely necessary for the process. We will be using the SP flash tools for this tutorial.
- First of all, install the USB drivers on your computer. You can do this by going to the folder where you extracted the downloaded drivers from the previous step.
- Once you have installed the USB drivers, power off your device and remove the battery. If the battery is non-removable, just leave it as it is.
- Open the folder where you have extracted the SP flash tools. Now look for a file with the name flash_tool.exe. Double click on the .exe file to launch the tool.
- Once you see the SP flash tool interface, click on the choose button present in front of the scatter file option.
- A new window will pop up where you have to select the scatter file for your flash file firmware. You can find the scatter file in the folder where you have extracted the flash files in the previous step.
- Connect your mobile device to the computer via a USB cable. If your computer does not detect your mobile just press the volume button and it should detect it.
- Now press the Download button on SP flash tools to launch the software.
- Once the flashing process starts, you can see the progress of the process at the bottom of the SP flash tools.
- When the flashing process is complete you will see a green circle popup on the screen.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer and power it on.
If everything went correctly your device should have a fresh copy of the operating system installed on it. Just press the power on button and your device should restart normally.
If your Micromax d303 is having any kind of software issues such as frequent app restarts, unresponsive operating system, and navigation or frequent force closing of applications. These issues might occur due to software bugs and glitches or maybe even due to software malfunction. Reinstalling the flash file on your Micromax d303 can help to restore your device’s software to a brand new state rectifying any such issues that you might be facing. In this article we have discussed what a flash file is and how you can easily install it in your device on your own. So if your device is having such software issues do check the above given tutorial out.
If you’re a techie & want to get some exposure & make some money, Write for us tech content & tutorial, We’re actively looking for Contributor like you 😉