Micromax a102 Flash File Firmware Download
Very few Indian consumer electronics brands have been able to find success in the Indian market like what Micromax did in a short period of time. From being a small company selling rebranded feature phones to dethroning Samsung as the largest mobile phone manufacturer in India for some time, it has come a long way. The company tasted this success riding on the back of value for money offerings which provided a great price to performance ratio to the value-conscious Indian users at a time when Samsung phones were considered overpriced. The company launched many smartphones under its A brand and the Canvas brand which sold like hot cakes in cities as well as tier 1 and tier 2 cities.
Micromax A102 was a budget offering, providing great value for money and good quality hardware, and the latest android software at that time. This made it one of the favorites of smartphone buyers in India. The phone was so good that even today, many people use it as their primary driver for daily use.
But being an Android device, it also has its share of software problems. Like any other android device, with time the software performance of the device deteriorates. This causes many problems in the day to day functioning of the device.
The best method to get rid of such software problems is to reinstall the flash file firmware on the device.
In this article, we will discuss and see how exactly we can reinstall the flash file firmware on the device.
What is Micromax A102 flash file?
A flash file is a software package that consists of various components. These components must work together to make sure the device is working smoothly and without any problems. The most basic and important components in a flash file are Operating system (OS), bootloader, kernel, recovery image, etc.
The operating system is the user-facing and consumer-centric part. It basically takes inputs from the user and passes on the information to the hardware through the kernel. The operating system is also responsible for resource allocation for completing various tasks. The kernel acts as a translator for the operating system to interact with the hardware. It provides the interface for the Operating system to communicate with the hardware. In the same way, the main purpose of the bootloader is to load the operating system in-memory every time the phone is restarted. Similarly, a recovery image handles the updates and protects the data every time the phone software is updated to a newer version.
For any device to work properly without any hiccups, all these components of the phone’s software must work seamlessly with each other. If there is a problem with even one component, there can be problems with the device. The problems can be as small as occasional lags in the user interface or can even render the phone useless. The most common problems include unexpected shutdowns, abrupt and frequent restarting of the phone, app freezing while using the device, overload on hardware components, sudden unexpected shutdowns, boot loops, etc. Reinstalling the flash file onto the device will help to solve all these issues easily. It helps in getting rid of all these issues without any hassle of keeping the device with the service center for days.
In this article, we will discuss how to reinstall the flash file firmware on the device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
There are many types of software problems that can be solved by reinstalling the flash files in a device. Some of those problems are:
- If the device cannot be unlocked because you forgot the password, then the only solution to this problem is to reinstall the flash file firmware on the device. This will reset the device and you can set a new password.
- The problem is suddenly shutting down and restarting of the device can be solved by reinstalling the flash file firmware on the device very easily.
- When a phone is stuck in a boot loop, i.e while restarting the device, the screen gets stuck on the starting animation, then reinstalling the flash file firmware on the device is the only option left to solve the problem.
How to install flash file firmware in Micromax A102?
In this section, we will see how you can start installing the flash file firmware in your Vivo y53.
Follow these tutorial on your own risk. This tutorial is only for educational purposes and any damage caused to your device by following them is not our responsibility.
Download Micromax A102 flash file and the required tools
Before beginning, anything, download the following files on your desktop and store it in an easily accessible location.
We will be using SP Flash tools to install the flash file in this article
Steps to flash Micromax A102 firmware file –
Before moving forward with the process make sure that you have charged your device to at least 50%. This is necessary to avoid any kind of issues during the process.
- To starts, first of all, we need to install suitable drivers for your device onto your computer. Go to the folder where you have downloaded the drivers in the earlier step.
- Extract the driver’s file and install the drivers. If you already have the drivers installed, then skip this step.
- After the drivers are installed, go to the folder where you downloaded the SP Flash tools and extract it. Now look for the file with the name Flash_tools.exe. Double click on the exe file to launch the tool.
- Once the tools are open, click on the choose button present in front of the scatter file option.
- A new window will open up where you have to select the firmware for your device. Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the firmware files and select them.
- Now switch off your device and press and hold the power button and the volume down button simultaneously.
- Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable. If SP Flash tools do not detect your device just press the volume down button on the device and the computer should detect it.
- Once the device is detected click on the start button and the flashing process should start.
- You can see the progress of the flashing process on the SP Flash tools window.
- When the process is complete you will see a green circle on the Flash tool window.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer and press and hold the restart button till it restarts.
Most of the software issues on a mobile device, especially the ones that are mentioned in this article can be solved easily by reinstalling the flash file. In this article, we have tried to provide a detailed tutorial to do so and solve any software issue faced by your device easily without paying hefty fees.
Leave a Reply