Lava is an Indian mobile manufacturer company launched in the year 2009. Lenovo has launched dozens of smartphones since its launch. Lava has been focusing on providing feature-rich smartphones for an affordable price. Most of their smartphones are android-based and are launched in the budget segment.
One such device launched by lava was the lava z50. It was an android-based device and had great specifications for the price it came. During its launch period, lava sold millions of units of the lava z50. It was such a popular device that many people still use this device as their primary smartphone. But one thing that is wrong with the android-based devices is that they tend to develop software issues overtime. Similarly, lava z50 might also develop some software issues such as slow navigation, unresponsive apps, frequent restarts, etc. Usually, these kinds of issues can easily be fixed by installing the flash file onto the device.
Lava z50 Flash File is a small software package provided by the manufacturer of the smartphone during its launch period.
Reinstalling the flash file will reset the device and delete all the data on it. This is due to the fact that it will reinstall a fresh copy of the operating software onto the device.
In this article, we will see what exactly is a flash file and how to install it on your device.
What is a lava z50 flash file?
A system flash file is generally a combination of two different software components. All these components work and synchronization to make the device functional. Usually, a system flash file consists of the operating system, recovery image, kernel, bootloader, etc. Each of these components has a predefined function that they need to perform for the proper functioning of the device. The operating system provides and user interface for the user to interact with. It also carries out the management of resources of the device. The bootloader handles the loading of the operating system into memory whenever the phone is powered on. Similarly, the kernel provides an interface for the operating system to interact with the hardware components of the device. The recovery image handles all the software updates provided to the device by the manufacturer.
If any of these components become faulty, then it can lead to a completely broken device. Devices facing any kind of software issues then installing the flash file can easily resolve them.
In this tutorial, we will see how you can install the flash files on your device and solve these issues easily.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Installing the flash file on your device can help you to resolve these kinds of issues –
- If you have forgotten the unlock pattern or the password to unlock your device and are unable to access it then flashing the file firmware will reset your device after which you can access your device.
- If your device goes in a boot loop where it justs keeps restarting over and over again. In such cases also, reinstalling the flash file can help your device to get back to its original state.
- If your device is behaving in unwanted ways and you can’t figure out what exactly is wrong then it is very likely that your operating system is having some kind of bugs or glitches that can be easily fixed by reinstalling the flash file firmware.
- If your device keeps on restarting itself on certain intervals unexpectedly. Installing the flash file can help the device to get back to its original state and avoid these kinds of issues.
How to install flash file firmware in lava z50?
In this section, we will see how you can install the flash file on to your lava z50.
This tutorial is only provided for educational purposes. Any damage caused to your device by following this tutorial is your own responsibility. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage.
Download lava z50 flash file and the required tools
Download the below-given files and extract them onto your desktop. Make sure that you extract them onto and easily accessible location because we will need to access them later on.
We will use the sp flash tools to install the flash files on your lava device.
Steps to flash lava z50 firmware file –
Make sure that you have a good quality USB cable before proceeding with the process. Also, charge your device at least up to 50% before attempting to install the flash file onto your device.
- First of all, we need to install the USB drivers that you have downloaded in the earlier step. Go to the folder where you have extracted the drivers and install them.
- Go to the folder where you have extracted sp flash tools. Search for the file that says flash_tool.exe. Double click on that file to launch the flash tools
- Once the sp flash tool window opens, click on the choose button present in front of the scatter file option.
- Now you have to select the scatter file for your flash file firmware. You can find the scatter file in the folder where you have extracted the flash files in the previous step.
- Connect your mobile device to the computer using a usb cable. If the computer doesn’t detect your device just press the volume up or volume down key.
- Press the download button on sp flash tools to start the flashing process.
- You can see the progress of the flashing process on the progress bar present at the bottom of the sp flash tools.
- A green circle will appear on the screen once the process has completed successfully.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer.
- Press and hold the power button on your mobile phone to restart it.
A lot of different software issues can easily be fixed by installing the flash files on any device. A flash file generally installs a fresh copy of the operating system onto the device. This also reset the device so all the important data should be backed up beforehand. If your device is also facing any kind of software issues then you can try to install the flash file provided by your device’s manufacturer. In this tutorial, we have given a step by step procedure to do the same.