Lava a97 Flash File Firmware Download
Lava is an Indian smartphone manufacturing company that was launched back in the year 2009. Peter since its launch lava has launched hundreds of smartphones and feature phones over its tenure. After a year or two of its launch lava started gaining attention from the Indian audience and started doing pretty well. During this period one such phone launched by lava was the lava a97. It was highly appreciated by the Indian audience for its value for money and features.
The lava a97 is an android device which came with android 6.0. During its launch period, it was amongst the trending devices and got sold out pretty quickly. But being an android device also comes with some cons such as overtime the tent to degrade. If you have a lava a97 and your device’s performance has dropped significantly or has any other kind of issues then there is one great solution for this issue. It is to install the stock flash file for the lava a97.
Installing the flash file onto the device can solve a good amount of software issues. Even if your device is dead due to software corruption anything that has to do with the operating system on the device. Then it’s all in the flash file onto the device is the best way to recover your device. Is flash files are provided by the manufacturer of the device themselves. So rest assured if done correctly installing the flash file on to the device can breathe a new life into it.
In this article, we will see what exactly is a flash file, what issues can it solve and how to install it on your lava a97.
What is the lava a97 flash file?
We have learned why a flash file is important for the device but what exactly is a flash file? A flash file is a collection of few software components that are responsible for the proper functioning of the device. The usual four components that are present in a flash file our operating system, bootloader, kernel, recovery image, etc.
These components have a designated function assigned to them. For example, the operating system is the main software that handles user interaction and resource management for the device. All the commands that are supplied by the user and processing needed to be done on it are done by the operating system. Similarly, the kernel provides a bridge for the operating system to communicate with the hardware components of the device. The bootloader helps to load the operating system into the primary memory of the device whenever the device is powered on. The recovery image comes into action whenever an update is provided by the manufacturer of the device or the operating system can no longer boot properly.
all these components need to function properly in order for the device to be usable. So if your device is not working properly the majority of the times it is the operating system that is at fault but sometimes the other three components can cause issues as well.
installing the flash file on the device will install a fresh copy of all these components on the device. This means that your device will be factory reset and any kind of corruption that might have occurred in these components will be fixed. Keep in mind that doing so will erase any data present on the device so make sure that you make a backup of all the important data on your device.
We have seen what exactly is a flash file but we need to know why it is important. The next part of this article we will see what problems you can solve by installing the flash file.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
After reading about flash files it might appear to you as if installing the flash files is a sure shot cure for any kind of problems you might be facing with your device. To some extent, this is very much true but also keep in mind that any problems that are related to the hardware of the device can not be fixed by installing the flash files. If your device has a damaged hardware component it is better to take your device to a service centre.
- One of the greatest advantages of installing the flash file on the device is resetting your security password. If for some reason you have forgotten your unlock pattern or password and are unable to unlock your device then installing the flash file will reset the security password.
- If your phone has become too slow and laggy then it might be because of bloatware or in some cases operating system corruption. This can be fixed by installing the flash files as it will reset the operating system
How to install flash file firmware in lava a97?
Here we will see how you can install the system flash file on to your device.
This tutorial is provided only for educational purposes. Any damage caused to your device by following it is not our responsibility. Try at your own risk.
Download lava a97 flash file and the required tools
Download the below-given files and store them in an easily accessible location.
To install the flash files on your device we will be using the SPD flash tools.
Steps to flash lava a97 firmware file –
Before moving forward with the procedure make sure that your device is charged at least up to 50%. Also, make sure that you use a high-quality USB cable to avoid any kind of disconnection issuesduring the flashing process.
- First of all, you need to install the USB drivers that you have downloaded in the previous step onto your computer.
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the SPD flash tools. You will see a file with the name UpgradeDownload.exe. Double click the file to launch the application.
- After the Application has launched, click on the Settings icon present on the application in the top left corner.
- Now a new window will pop up where you have to choose your firmware file. Go to the folder where you have downloaded the flash file and look for a file with .pac extension and select it.
- Once you have selected the file click OK and now connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- After selecting the firmware file click on the start downloading button. The flashing process should start soon. You will be able to see the progress of the process in the progress bar.
- Once the flashing process completes successfully you will see a green coloured pass message on the application window.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
In this article, we saw what exactly is flash file and what are the benefits of flashing it. If your device is not functioning properly or has any kind of software issues then it might be due to the corruption of the system software. Such issues can very easily be solved by installing the stock flash file on the device. Flash files are generally provided by the manufacturer of the device itself. It is a 100% safe to install the flash file to solve any kind of software chooses if done correctly.
Leave a Reply