.Micromax is the biggest mobile device brand that came out of India and before the entry of Chinese manufacturers like Xiaomi, Micromax, and Vivo. It was the highest-selling mobile phone brand even surpassing Samsung in India. Apart from India, it also sold its devices in countries like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, etc. Most of the devices of Micromax were designed with value-driven consumers in mind and were great value for money products which was the reason why it sold in bulk, online as well as offline.
These phones are still being used by some consumers as their daily drivers and by also some enthusiasts.
But being an Android phone, it came with some software issues, a problem that haunted most of the major manufacturers at that time. In this article, we will be discussing a solution which helps in resolving most of the software problems in the device.
What is Micromax A104 flash file?
A flash file is a package of different software components that helps the user control various hardware components of the mobile device. Various components included in the package are Kernel, Operating System, bootloader, recovery image, etc.
The main function of the operating system is to handle the user inputs, pass on the information to the kernel and allocate resources as required to accomplish the given task. Kernel acts as the middleman between the Operating system and the hardware of the device. It takes the instructions from the Operating system and sends it forward to the hardware, in a language understood by the hardware. The primary function of the bootloader is to load the operating system into memory whenever the device is restarted. Recovery Image also plays an important role and helps in preventing data loss when the software of the device is updated.
For the smooth operation of any mobile device, these four components should be working propers without any software bugs or glitches. If even one of these components fails, it can cause a lot of problems in day to day usage of the device. The most common problems faced due to failure of these software components include unexpected shutdown, random restarts, getting stuck in a boot loop or restarting problems, screen freezing frequently or considerable drop in the performance of the device and in some cases even overloading of hardware components of the device.
In this article, we will discuss the method of reinstalling the flash file on your device.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
The most common problems which can be solved by reinstalling the flash file on your device are:
- Many people forget their phone passwords and get locked out of their phones. Reinstalling the flash file on your device is the best way to get access to your phone back.
- Sudden restarts of the phone is a common software problem which can be solved easily by reinstalling the flash file on your device as it is a problem involving software bugs in the bootloader or operating system.
- Problems of phones getting stuck in starting animation and not restarting happen to a lot of people and reinstalling the flash file on your device is the easiest way to solve that problem.
How to install flash file firmware in Micromax A104?
This tutorial is to guide you in reinstalling the flash file on your device. It is only for educational purposes and we will not be responsible for any damage occurring to the device. Follow this tutorial at your own risk.
Download Micromax A104 flash file and the required tools
Before starting with the procedure, download the following files and extract them to your desktop and save them in an easily accessible location to prevent any missteps while following the procedure.
We will use SP Flash tools in this tutorial to flash the files onto the device.
Steps to flash Micromax A104 firmware file –
For this process make sure that you have to charge your device to at least 50%. Extremely necessary for this process. Once you have charged your device to 50% remove the battery from it. If the battery is not removable leave it as it is.
- First of all, you will need to install the device drivers on your computer. That you can do By navigating to the folder where you have extracted them in the previous steps.
- Not take your mobile device and switch it off. Also, make sure that you remove the phone’s battery and if the battery is non-removable just leave it as it is.
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted SP flash tools. Find the file that says Flash_tool.exe and Launch It by double-clicking on it.
- This will launch SP flash tools. Now you will have to click on the choose button present in front of the scatter file option.
- A new window will open where you will have to select the path. You can find it in the folder where you have extracted the flash file For your device.
- After selecting the scatter file the list below the scatter file option in SP flash tools should get populated.
- Untick the option that says preloader.
- The next step is to connect your mobile device to your computer via USB cable. If your computer doesn’t detect your mobile phone after connecting it. Just press the volume up volume down button on your mobile device.
- Once the computer detects your mobile device press the download button In SP flash tools.
- The flashing process will start now. You should see a small progress bar at the bottom of the SP flash tools.
- A small green circle will pop up on your screen once the flashing process has completed successfully.
- When the process completes successfully close the SP flash tools and disconnect your mobile device from your computer.
- If everything went correctly your device should have a new installation of the operating system.
- Press the power button and restart your device.
For any type of software issue mentioned in the article like frequent restarts, unexpected shutdown, application freezing issues, slow navigation, freezing of the operating system, app crashes, overloading of hardware, forgotten passwords, etc. Reinstalling the flash file on your device is the best way to solve these issues. By following this tutorial step by step and diligently, you can solve these software problems without paying extra money.