Vivo is a well-known Smartphone manufacturer and sister company of one plus and Oppo. it Is also a subsidiary of BBK Electronics. Vivo mostly focuses on the offline market rather than the online market like its competitors. Parent company BBK electronics is the same for all the three companies, they do differ in their products and services a lot. Vivo has launched dozens of smartphones in a previous couple of years and still continues to do so.
One such smartphone launched by Vivo was the Vivo Y53. it is a budget segment smartphone based on the Android operating system. it tries to provide great features for a cheap price and therefore appeals to the customers as a very affordable and value for money device. during its launch period, Vivo sold millions of units of the Vivo y53 and thousands of people still use this device as their primary smartphone. as everyone knows, Android smartphones occasionally start facing software issues after a few years if not updated properly. the same is the case with Vivo y53.
if your device is also facing any kind of software issue then reinstalling the flash file firmware onto the device is the best method to get rid of these issues.
In this article, we will see what exactly is a flash file and how we can install it on your Vivo y53.
What is Vivo y53 flash file?
A flash file software package that has different software components and the software components generally are the operating system, boot loader, kernel, recovery image, etc. each of these components has a different role to play and are necessary for the proper functioning of the device. The operating system handles all the user input and resource management of the device, the kernel provides interface for the operating system to interact with the hardware of the device. similarly, the bootloader helps to load the operating system into memory whenever the phone is restarted. the recovery image handles all the updates and recovery tasks for the device.
For the device to function properly all these four components should be in working condition. If any of these components fail it can result in a faulty device. Though if your device is facing any kind of software issues that lie in the premises of frequent restarts, unexpected shutdown, application freezing issues, slow navigation, and freezing of the operating system, etc. Then installing the flash file on your device can help to reset your device and get rid of any of these issues.
In this article, we will see how you can reinstall the flash file onto your device easily.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
In this section, we will see what types of software issues you can resolve by installing the flash file on it.
- If you are unable to unlock your device as you have forgotten the security password for your device then reinstalling the flash files will reset the device and remove the password.
- If your device keeps on restarting itself on certain intervals unexpectedly. Installing the flash file can help the device to get back to its original state and avoid these kinds of issues.
- Similarly, sometimes you may see that your device just goes into an endless loop of restarts and never actually restarts. This is called a boot loop and can only be fixed by installing flash files on to your device. As this will reset the device.
How to install flash file firmware in Vivo y53?
In this section, we will see how you can start installing the flash file firmware in your Vivo y53.
Follow these tutorials on your own risk. this tutorial is only for educational purposes and any damage caused to your device by following them is not our responsibility.
Download Vivo y53 flash file and the required tools
First of all, you need to download the below-given files and extract it onto your desktop. Make sure you extract them to an easily accessible location.
In this process, we will be using the QcomDloader to install the flash files on your Vivo device.
Steps to flash Vivo y53 firmware file –
For this process make sure that you have to charge your device to at least 50%. Extremely necessary for this process. Once you have charged your device to 50% remove the battery from it. If the battery is not removable leave it as it is.
- First, you need to install USB drivers for your Vivo device on your computer. For this go to the folder where you have extracted the downloaded Drivers file and install it.
- Now extract the QcomDloader file and look for the file with the name QcomDloader.exe.
- Open the QcomDloader.exe file and you should see the application interface.
- Click on the Load Button present in the top left corner of the application.
- Select the firmware file from the folder where you have extracted it.
- Now click on the Start button from the toolbar present on the top of the application.
- Switch off your phone and connect it to your computer and Press and Hold Volume UP and Volume Down Button and Connect the Device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once the application detects your device, the installation process should start on its own.
- Let the installation process complete on its own. IT might take 10-15 minutes for the process to complete.
- Once the process is complete you will see a green passed on the screen.
- When the process is complete, remove the phone from the computer.
If Your device is facing any kind of software issue that we have mentioned in this article above you can install the flash file firmware onto your device to solve these issues. We have provided a detailed tutorial in this article which you can follow and install flash files in your device.