Samsung is a well known South Korean consumer electronics manufacturer. It was founded in the year 1938 and has been serving consumers since then. Samsung is also a very well-known smartphone manufacturer and has manufactured a couple of dozens of smartphones as well as feature phones. Phones manufactured by Samsung have a great brand value and are well appreciated by consumers.
Samsung has launched a lot of feature phones in the past and one such phone was the Samsung b310e also known as the Samsung guru music 2. It was launched in the year 2017 in the month of September and offered great value for money in the feature phone market segment. It mostly targeted the older consumers’ that just needed a basic phone for communication purposes. During its launch period, Samsung sold millions of copies of this phone as it mostly was bought by elderly people or those who just needed a secondary phone. It offered an expandable memory via an sd card.
A lot of people use this phone as a primary device and it might happen that the device might start malfunctioning due to any software issues. Though these issues are not that common it might need reinstalling the software to resolve those issues. The software is called as the flash file and has a few sub-components in it that constitute the whole flash file. Usually, the flash file for any device is launched by the manufacturer at the time of the device’s launch. Users can use these flash files to repair their phone off any software defects if ever needed.
In this article, we will see what a flash file is and what are its benefits. We will also see how you can install it on your phone.
What is Samsung b310e flash file?
The flash file is a constitution of multiple different components such as the firmware, operating system, and the kernel. It mostly depends on the device and the manufacturer of how these components are provided. The operating system being the major component handles all the user interaction and resource management. The kernel is a piece of software that provides an interface between the operating software and the hardware of the device for proper functioning.
Some flash files also have bootloaders that help to load the operating system into memory whenever the device is restarted.
If any of these components fail to do their job, it can result in an ill-functioning device. Software issues such as frequent restarting, app force closing issues, etc are a common sign of software corruption.
If you are facing similar kinds of issues on your device then installing the flash file may help to solve these issues. Though keep in mind that installing the flash file will reset the device and you will lose any data present on it. So make sure that you have backed up any important data before moving forward with the procedure.
Installing the flash file can solve these problems –
Installing the flash file on the device can help to solve issues related to software easily but make sure that the issues are among the below-given ones only. Any other issues might be a sign of hardware damage that cannot be fixed by this procedure.
- If your phone does not restart and is stuck on the Samsung logo, which is also called a “boot loop” where the device goes in an infinite loop of restarts. In such a case also, installing the flash file can help to recover your device.
- The operating system of your device is not functioning properly or there are unexpected glitches or application errors that occur on a regular basis.
- If your device is restarting on its own without having any physical issues such as battery screen issues then also installing the flash file can help to eliminate this issue.
- If the device is behaving weirdly and responding to user inputs then also it can be a sign of software damage. This can be easily fixed by installing the flash file on the phone.
How to install flash file firmware in Samsung b310e?
Here we will see how you can install the flash files in your Samsung b310e easily.
This tutorial is only for educational purposes and any damage caused to your device by following it is completely your responsibility. We will not be responsible for any mistakes made by you.
Download Samsung b310e flash file and the required tools
Download the below-given files and extract them to an easily accessible location on your desktop.
In this process, we will be using the miracle tool to install the flash files on your Samsung device.
Steps to flash Samsung b310e firmware file –
For this process make sure you use a high-quality usb cable as a faulty cable can result in process failure. Follow the below-given steps to get started.
- First of all, we need to install the drivers for the device on your computer. Go to the folder where you have extracted the drivers downloaded in the previous step and install them.
- Go to the folder where you extracted the miracle thunder tool and install it.
- Open the miracle tool and click on the spd tab present on the top right corner.
- Now select the option that says write NV. Select the choose type button and click on the arrow in front of it. A new window will pop where you have to select the flash files.
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted the flash files and click ok.
- Now click on the connect button present on the top left corner and connect your phone to the computer via a usb cable. Make sure that you switch off your phone before connecting it.
- Once the tool detects the phone click on the start button present at the bottom right corner.
- The flashing process should start and you can see the progress of the process in the progress bar.
- Once the flashing process is complete disconnect your phone from the computer and restarts it.
In this article, we have shown how you can install the flash files on your Samsung b310e. Installing the flash files on your phone is the easiest and best way to get rid of any kind of software issues and bugs that you might be facing. The process is very easy and anyone can do it with the help of a computer. Make sure that you follow the tutorial step by step and do everything with care.
If you’re a techie & want to get some exposure & make some money, Write for us tech content & tutorial, We’re actively looking for Contributor like you 😉